FAQLearn Important DigiCafe Details Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose DigiByte?
- DigiByte has an established history and was created in 2014.
- It is one of the most decentralized and secure blockchains with 200k+ active nodes.
- Because DigiByte blocktimes are only 15 seconds it has the longest blockchain and has successfully dealt with issues of scale.
- What makes DigiByte special for retailers is its incredible transaction speed (15 Seconds) and very low fees (< $0.0001).
- DigiByte is exceptional for small transactions where high fees from credit cards or other coins would eat at profits.
What currencies are available to choose from?
How does DigiCafé process transactions?
DigiCafe uses a pass-through method, where the transaction is processed immediately to your own external crypto address. This is why a 3rd party crypto wallet is required.
We listen to the blockchain for transactions that occur on your address. We then verify the amount paid and capture the transaction id. Once verified, you can send your customers an email receipt.
Where can I get a reputable crypto wallet?
There are many options available. Checkout DigiByte Wallets to find a solution for you.
Other trusted wallets:
How do I get the wallet address into the settings?
You will need to copy the receiving address from your wallet, then navigate to the settings in DigiCafe and paste the address into the appropriate prompt box, click save.