FAQLearn Important DigiCafe Details Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose DigiByte?
- DigiByte has an established history and was created in 2014.
- It is one of the most decentralized and secure blockchains with 200k+ active nodes.
- Because DigiByte blocktimes are only 15 seconds it has the longest blockchain and has successfully dealt with issues of scale.
- What makes DigiByte special for retailers is its incredible transaction speed (15 Seconds) and very low fees (< $0.0001).
- DigiByte is exceptional for small transactions where high fees from credit cards or other coins would eat at profits.
What versions of DigiCafé are available?
How do I install the free web app version?
On iPhone you must visit https://app.digibytecafe.com then click the share button, then “add to home screen” button.
Important! Progressive Web App only: You must use a unique DigiByte address for each installation of DigiCafe.
What currencies are available to choose from?
How does DigiCafé process transactions?
• The DigiCafe Progressive Web App does not generate an internal change address.
• The native apps create internal transactions and broadcast directly to the blockchain. The transactions still process directly to your external DGB wallet.
Where can I get a reputable DigiByte wallet?
How do I get the wallet address into the settings?
How does the app handle customer receipts?
Can I request features or improvements?
FAQs – iOS and Android
Is there a transaction fee?
Are native versions different from the web app?
Native versions of DigiCafe also allow for programmable menu items for easier use.
Can you help me set up my app?
NOTE: Native versions require a DigiByte address with a “D” prefix.